Event Phone: 630-240-9092
REGISTRATION LINK BELOW – HURRY to get special offer!
In this amazing Harlem Renaissance Mimic the Masters(TM) series you’ll recreate (mimic) famous scenes by artists like Joseph Holston, Jacob Lawrence, Lois Mailou Jones in honor of Black History month. In every painting class we practice color mixing and brush techniques as well as the correct way to use acrylic paint in our LIVE virtual art classes.
In this art history-filled class you’ll learn color theory, brush techniques as well as the correct way to use:
Two very important brushes
- The flat/wash brush
- The round brush
*Saturdays – starting March 12
*PRIVATE Zoom Room
* I’ll show you how to make a straight line even if you’ve never made one in your life.
* Create a “wall-worthy” painting without knowing how to draw.
* I’ll show you to find JOY within yourself in just 2 minutes!
* Discover my secret tricks to make 2 brushes do the work of 12.
* Learn how painting on a flat surface can make you a better painter.
* Learn the #1 mistake beginners make when mixing new colors and how to avoid it.
* Learn to paint realistic water
* Create realistic skin tones
* Learn how to get another set of “eyes” on your painting even if you’re alone!
*Get all the art supplies you need for 3 paintings
*You’ll be a BETTER ARTIST after just ONE class!
*You get 3 LIVE virtual sessions with a professional who cares that you get better at art…me, Cheryl!
*AND I’ll give you a recording of each painting session!
*If you hurry, I’ll give you free shipping!
*Sale ENDS: February 25
(Last date to ship materials – February 28
Express shipping available at additional cost)
*Classes start March 12
*Offer extended to 2/25 at midnight!!
Sale Price: $97
Start time: 3:30 pm CST (Saturdays)
Each Class: 120 minutes
March 12, 2022
March 19, 2022
March 26, 2022
When you purchase a class “with materials” the art supplies included are:
- (3) 9×12 canvas boards
- Two sets of Studio 928 thick-bodied acrylic paint
- One set of Studio 928 brushes
- Palette trays
- Palette knife
- Carbon Paper
- Tracing Paper
Registration Ends Saturday, February 25.
We ship USPS 1-3 Day Priority.
- The Studio will refund your tuition paid, less a $30 cancellation fee if you cancel more than 7 days before the start date of a class. If you cancel seven days or less before the start date, you will forfeit your payment. There are no refunds for no-shows or for withdrawals after a weekly class begins.
- If you have reserved more than ONE seat at a class the cancellation fee applies to each seat.
- We do our best to ensure that all materials are packed in excellent condition. Please double-check your package IMMEDIATELY UPON RECEIPT. If you find something damaged please contact us immediately. Items not reported within 2 hours of delivery will not be replaced or refunded. Photos of damage required.
*Missed Class Pass: You are allowed one missed class pass per series whereby you can sit in an UPCOMING class of the same series. The next Mimic the Masters class series are scheduled for April and May of 2022. Additionally, each class is recorded and if you register by February 18, 2022 you can have 180 day access to those recordings. If you register after February 18 you’ll have 30 days access.
Class Start Date (CST)
March 12, 2022 - March 26, 2022
3:30 pm - 5:30 pm
All classes will take place in our lovely virtual studio.
Password provided upon registration.