Why You Should Focus on Employee Wellness n the Workplace If you want to see your employees thrive, a focus on employee wellness should be
Tips for a Fun, Problem-free Zoom Virtual Paint Party
Today, like most of the world, Art Studio 928 paint parties and classes are taking place in a Zoom room!
A Zoom virtual paint and sip is much different than an in-person, 3D paint and sip. Why?
Because you can SEE everything that much better, at least with our multiple camera angles and Zoom features.
Fortunately, we’ve been Zooming since 2017 so we have a few tips to ease your mind about virtual events.
- First and foremost, be ready to have fun! It’s not complicated to join a ZOOM room.
- Just click on the invitation link, enter the password, and wait to be escorted to your virtual seat.
- It’s a party, dress up if you like. Or not. But your friends and guests do like to SEE you and so do we!
- Do your very best to arrive on time.
(Instructors won’t be able to repeat what everyone else in the class has already learned.)
“Settings and Preferences” is where you’ll find all of the features on Zoom.
- Check that your camera and sound are OFF before you enter.
- Know where your camera is pointing!
- Ensure your camera is at eye level.
- If there are loud echos, weird feedback, tv or background noise, mute yourself. (Assume the feedback is YOU) OR get a noise buffer like Krisp!
- Sit near a light source so your face and painting can be seen at the end of the class, we always take a group pic.
- Assume that the microphones are live when you enter!
- Use the chat feature if it seems the instructor cannot hear you.
- Don’t miss out on the group interaction! If your background is a mess use Zoom’s “background” feature under “settings”.)
- And that’s it! Show up and have fun, see you soon!
- What? You’ve never been to a virtual paint and sip? You’re missing out!
- Just take about 5 minutes to place some lighting so you’re not projecting in the dark. If you do a lot of Zoom meetings, we use mini studio lights to make you look great!
- Find out more here about Studio 928 Virtual Paint Party events here. OH, the products that we’ve recommended are affiliate links and when you click them you help support the arts!